VINCENTIAN FAMILY IRELAND
The Vincentian Family comprises those organisations founded by and/or inspired by the life and work of St. Vincent de Paul and St. Louise de Marillac. They share the belief that God is present among us, particularly in people who are marginalised or living in poverty. In Ireland the Vincentian Family includes the International Association of Charity (AIC), Congregation of the Mission (CM), Daughters of Charity (DC), Society of St Vincent de Paul, Association of the Miraculous Medal (AMM), Holy Faith Sisters (CHF), Vincentian Lay Missionaries (VLM), DePaul Ireland and the Vincentian Partnership for Social Justice.
Recognising that collaboration was at the heart of all that Vincent did, the leadership of the branches of the Vincentian Family in Ireland have formed the National Council of the Vincentian Family Group (NCVFG), led by a Co-ordinator who has been appointed from within the organisation to co-ordinate the work of the group and oversee the work of the Clerical Assistant.
The purpose of the National Council of the Vincentian Family Group is:
- To be a cradle/incubator for new collaborative expressions of Ministry in Ireland
- To celebrate who we are, in order to deepen our appreciation and shared Vincentian charism
- To raise the public profile of the Vincentian charism in Ireland
POST: Administrative Officer (part-time / fixed term 2 years) 20 hours per week
LOCATION: St. Peter’s Phibsborough, and other Dublin locations as required
RESPONSIBLE TO: National Council of the Vincentian Family Group
RESPONSIBLE FOR: The day to day management and development of the projects being undertaken by the Vincentian Family Group.
SALARY: HSE Scale Clerical officer Grade V.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the Vincentian Ethos is essential
- Leaving Certificate and additional relevant qualifications
- Relevant experience in an administrative, clerical or secretarial role
- High degree of I.T. skills and computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Email, Internet good word processing skills, including use of social media, video clips etc
To apply, please forward a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is January 26th 2018 at 5.00pm.
Shortlisting will apply and successful applicants will be called for interview.
This job offer will be made subject to Garda Vetting and foreign police clearance if required.
VINCENTIAN FAMILY GROUP IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER